2/26/10

Oranges: Day Twenty Five

              Today I went to my friend Nessa's house to pick more oranges from her backyard. They are so good. Ask your friends. See if anyone you know has an orange tree. My bet is that your friend will be more than happy to let you pick some.

Breakfast:
One egg: 54 calories and 33 calories are from fat

Lunch:
Two servings of top ramen: 380 calories and 140 calories are from fat
2 oranges: 90 calories

Dinner:
One chicken thigh: 95 calories and 54 calories are from fat
Two potatoes: 220 calories
3 oranges: 135 calories

Total calories: 974 calories and 227 calories are from fat

I know I didn't eat much today, but I wasn't hungry. The oranges really helped me stay energized. Try getting your sugar from fruit rather than your sugar cup. Fruit is a great option for a snack when you are hungry. According to "My Pyramid", as a 22 year old woman, I need two cups of fruit each day. One small orange equals half of a cup.Click on the link above. See how much fruit you need each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment