2/23/10

IHOP FREE PANCAKES / Day Twenty Three

  I met up with a reporter from the Mustang Daily, Leticia, for some free pancakes at IHOP. Other Mustang Daily people were at her table when I arrived. I was glad to see that they were taking advantage of the free pancakes. (They heard about the idea through me. Telling people about opportunities like this is one of the reasons why I'm doing this project. I want people to see that there are ways to eat for free out there and also there are ways to spend less on food.) Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast: 2.5 IHOP Buttermilk pancakes and approx. 4tbsp of syrup. I took off the butter: 675 calories and 23 calories are from fat

Lunch: One slice of toast with jam: 170 calories and 15 calories are from fat

Dinner: One cup of rice and 2/3 cup of frozen veggies: 790 calories
            One egg: 54 calories and 33 calories are from fat

Total amount of calories: 1689 calories and 71 calories are from fat

No comments:

Post a Comment