2/5/10

Day Five: Food and Calories


Today I only ate two meals because I slept in until 11 am. I couldn't fall asleep last night. I guess the cause is my change in diet or stress from school. I'm feeling a little bit less entergetic some times. I am drinking a lot more water than usual. It seems to help keep my hunger at bay. Anyway, I ate two meals and two snacks today.

Breakfast:

One egg:      54 calories and 33 fat calories
One piece of toast:  120 calories and 15 fat calories
Two tbs of peanut butter: 190 calories and 160 fat calories

Snack:

 One baked potato: 110 calories

Dinner:

1/2 of a cup of rice and 1/2 of a cup of frozen veggies: 360 calories
1 chicken thigh: 95 calories and 54 fat calories

Snack:

Blueberry muffin: 180 calories and 60 fat calories

Total calories: 1109 calories and 322 fat calories
         


No comments:

Post a Comment