2/20/10

Day 20: Free Subway Coupon

Today my boyfriends mom gave me a coupon for Subway. Her friend had found it and given it to her to give to me. (Thank you Christine's friend!) So, for dinner my boyfriend and I went to subway and he bought a six inch sub and gave me the free six inch. It was so good! So good that I totally forgot to take a picture us enjoying our meal so that I could put it in my blog. I was pretty hungry and excited to be eating something other than potatoes, rice, or eggs. This week has really been a good one. (Thank you Rob for trading me food and buying a sandwich so I could have a free one.) I found a lot of free food. Also, I traded some more of my pasta in exchange for popcorn and an orange. Here is the breakdown of the calorie intake from today:

Breakfast:
Two potatoes: 220 calories

Lunch:
Leftover pasta: 200 calories
Popcorn: 315 calories and 225 calories are from fat

Dinner:
Spicy Italian Subway: 520 calories and 250 calories are from fat
One orange: 45 calories

Total amount of calories: 1300 calories and 475 calories are from fat

No comments:

Post a Comment