2/17/10

Day Fifteen: Free Fries: Fact or Fiction?

I went to Wendy's on my car ride home from Long Beach. I think we stopped in Goleta or something and I asked the Wendy's if they had any old fries they could give me. Their answer was no. I'm wondering if this is only available at night when the fast food restaurant is closing and is going to throw away the fries. Anyway, it was not good because I had only eaten a bowl of frosted flakes without any milk, one apple, and one banana so far that day. It was torture watching my boyfriend eat chicken wraps while I had to pretend like I wasn't starving. He offered to give me one, but I couldn't take it because I already owed him a meal from the night before. My boyfriend said that In and Out gave him free fries near closing time. Has anyone else tried getting free fries and if so what time of the day were you able to accomplish this? Please comment and let me know. Thanks! Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
One bowl of Frosted Flakes w/o milk: 114 calories and 1 calorie comes from fat
One banana: 105 calories and 4 calories are from fat
One apple: 65 calories and 2 calories are from fat

Dinner:
Two eggs: 108 calories and 66 calories are from fat
Two potatoes: 220 calories
One chicken thigh: 95 calories and 54 are from fat
One cup of green beans: 30 calories

Total calories for the day: 737 calories and 127 calories are from fat

Suprisingly, I wasn't too hungry even though I only ate half of the calories I should. I think my body was still full from the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment