2/18/10

Clubbin' for Food / Day Seventeen Calories

I went to the Dairy Club with my friend tonight. The first time you go, you eat for free. They had tri-tip, pasta, salad, bread, and cookies. It was so good! Oh, and they give glasses of milk to drink. I haven't enjoyed a glass of milk like that in a very long time. I usually take milk for granted. I hadn't had a glass for more than a week so it was really nice. Thank you Dairy Club for feeding me tonight! Oh, and I would like to also thank Aubrey for taking me to the meeting. It was fun! Not only did I eat a lot at the meeting, but I also was able to take two plates of pasta leftovers home. It's no surprise that I've gained back the four pounds I lost the first two weeks. (I'm back to weighing 151).

Here are the calories and food I ate today:

Lunch:
One slice of Woodstocks pizza and one glass of pepsi: 181 calories and 63 fat calories  (This is only an estimate. It is not completely accurate.) / 80 calories
Two servings of dried top ramen (I like to eat the dried noodles with the seasoning on top. It's also good with lemon juice, but I didn't have any.): 380 calories and 140 calories are from fat

Snack:
10 crackers: 120 calories and 30 calories are from fat
Dinner:
One glass of whole milk: 150 calories
One bread roll: 80 calories and 15 calories are from fat
Two oatmeal raisin cookies: 236 calories and 76 calories are from fat
One tri-tip: 200 calories and 99 calories are from fat
Pasta: 200 calories
Caeser salad: 167 calories and 125 calories are from fat

All of these calories are only an estimate since I had to research how many calories are in a serving size through Google. If I had access to the packaging I could have documented the calories more accurately.

Total amount of calories for the day:

1,794 calories and 548 calories are from fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment