2/11/10

Food Tastes Better When It's Free

                    My roommates were going to Carl's Jr. and I was so sad  because of course, I couldn't go with them and buy anything. Then, Allison pointed out that she had a buy one cheeseburger get one free coupon and that she wanted to give me the free one. I was so excited. You have no idea. That cheeseburger was the best thing I have tasted since I don't know when. Thank you Allison! :) So, if any of you have coupons of buy one get one free, just ask your friends if they are willing to buy the item and give you the free one. Or, even offer to go halfies on the total price.

Here are the meals for today:
Breakfast:
Two slices of toast: 240 calories and 30 are from fat
One egg: 54 calories and 33 are from fat
Two oranges: 130 calories

Lunch:
1/4 cup of rice: 180 calories
One cup of green beans: 30 calories
Two oranges: 130 calories

Dinner:
1/4 cup of rice: 180 calories
Ten crackers: 120 calories and 30 are from fat

Even later dinner (thanks Carl's and Allison):
One famous star: 650 calories and 333 calories are from fat

Total calories: 1714 calories and 426 calories are from fat

No comments:

Post a Comment