2/17/10

Day Sixteen: Will Work for Food

Today my extended family was in Cayucos and so I went to visit them. In exchange for watching my little cousins my Aunt gave me some salami and a protein drink. Both were very filling. Also, I was able to eat during my babysitting job earlier tonight. They are always generous in feeding me when I work. I made a banana smoothie for me and the kids. My drink consisted of one cup of two percent milk, two tbsp of peanut butter, and one banana. Here are the calories I took in today:

Breakfast:
One potato: 110 calories

Lunch:
Four slices of salami: 308 calories and 216 calories are from fat
One protein shake: 170 calories and 45 calories are from fat

Dinner:
Two eggs: 108 calories and 66 are from fat
Ten crackers: 120 calories and 30 are from fat
One banana and peanut butter smoothie: 425 calories and 209 are from fat

Total amount of calories for the day: 1241 calories and 566 calories are from fat

No comments:

Post a Comment