2/4/10

Day Four: Reflection and Calorie Count

             By only eating from the groceries I purchased at the beginning of the month I have no choice, but to eat almost the exact same foods each day. I am really growing tired of peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches, but they keep my hunger satisfied.
            My roommates invited me to go to sushi with them. Unfortunately, when people have only one dollar to eat from eating out is not an option. This project is opening my eyes to see how fortunate I am. While not having much food to eat is a reality for many people in the world, it is only going to last one month for me. This makes me very sad to think about and it makes me want to make a difference in the world. Even if it's just something as small as giving a homeless person a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.

Breakfast:

Two muffins: 280 calories and 80 fat calories
One egg: 54 calories and 33 fat calories

Lunch:

One Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwhich: 530 calories and 160 fat calories

Dinner:

1/2 cup of rice and 1/2 cup of frozen veggies: 390 calories


Total calorie intake: 1254 calories and 273 fat calories

No comments:

Post a Comment