2/19/10

Dumpster Dive Fail

Last night my roommate and I went to Trader Joes around ten. One hour after it closed, but there were still workers in the back. We were unable to go dumpster diving because it would be considered trespassing if they caught us. It looks like I'm going to have to attempt this feat during the early hours of the morning. I will let you know how it goes then.

Also, I went to Farmer's Market and got a couple samples of oranges and candied almonds. My friend let me have four mini doughnuts in exchange for letting her wear an outfit of mine.

 Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
One oatmeal raisin cookie: 118 calories and 38 calories are from fat

Lunch:
One peanut butter and jelly sandwich: 530 calories and 160 calories are from fat

Dinner:
Leftover pasta from the Dairy Club meeting: 400 calories

Dessert:
Four mini doughnuts: 270 calories and 122 calories are from fat

Total amount of calories: 1318 calories and 320 calories are from fat

No comments:

Post a Comment