2/21/10

Day Twenty One: NO MORE PEANUT BUTTER :(

I don't have any more peanut butter. I ate the last two tbsp of it today. Peanut butter is important because it is my main source of protein. Now, I only have one chicken thigh to rely on for protein these last six days. Here is what I ate today:  Breakfast: Two potatoes: 220 calories; Lunch: One chicken thigh: 95 calories and 54 calories are from fat, Two servings of top ramen: 380 calories and 140 calories are from fat; Dinner: Two eggs: 108 calories and 66 calories are from fat, Two slices of toast with jelly: 340 calories and 30 are from fat, Two tbsp of peanut butter: 190 calories and 130 calories are from fat; Snack: Two tbsp of jelly: 100 calories
Total amount of calories for the day: 1433 calories and 420 calories are from fat

No comments:

Post a Comment