2/5/10

The Dave Congalton Show

         So, I just returned from the Dave Congalton Show 920 KVEC here in San Luis Obispo. It was great meeting with him and talking about my blog. I received great ideas to find free food from callers. Here are some ideas:

1. Food Bank (This is available at Sydney and Johnson at the community church on Saturday mornings.)
2. Cookies at banks on Fridays
3. Growing food
4. Purchasing beans and rice

I may use the cookie idea, but it's too late for me to buy seeds and grow food. That would have been possible if I had planned more. Also, the food bank is great for people who don't have much money and really need the food. I think I would like to save that food for people who need it much more than I do. I thought that it would be good for people to know of some cheap and free food ideas. I really appreciate the callers help on this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment