2/27/10

Day Twenty Six: I'm Almost There!

With only two more days to go, I only have six potatoes, five eggs, maybe two tbsp of jelly, four oranges, and two cups of rice. I know I can make it! This challenge has been difficult. Also, living with roommates who have lots of tempting food is more difficult. I try to keep mysef busy so I don't think about food. Oh, and today I walked into the my apartment's office and they had free candy. I totally forgot about this opportunity. I grabbed three different bite-sized chocolates from their bowl. They were so good. Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Four oranges: 180 calories

Snack:
Bite-sized: Twix: 80 calories and 35 calories are from fat
                 Snickers: 99 calories and 45 calories are from fat
                 Milky Way: 40 calories and 15 calories are from fat
Lunch:
3/4 cup of rice: 540 calories
One chicken thigh: 95 calories and 54 calories are from fat

Dinner:
3/4 cup of rice: 540 calories
One egg: 54 calories and 33 calories are from fat

Total calories: 1628 calories and 182 calories are from fat

No comments:

Post a Comment