2/13/10

Day Twelve: Calories and Food

It's day twelve and I'm kind of growing tired of potatoes. I really only like dicing them and frying them in the pan. If anyone has ideas for different ways to cook potatoes please let me know! I would love to hear from you. Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Two potatoes (fried in the pan): 220 calories
One egg: 54 calories and 33 calories from fat

Lunch:
One half of a cup of rice and one cup of veggies: 720 calories

Dinner:
Two blueberry pancakes: (the mix came from my second box of jiffy muffin mix): 720 calories and 240 calories from fat

Total calories: 1714 calories and 273 fat calories

1 comment:

  1. Shredding the potatoes and mixing them with an egg can give you a basic batter for potato pancakes, which is much more appetizing than pan fries. It also works with zucchini.

    ReplyDelete