2/20/10

Free Pizza... again.

This time when I went to Woodstock's for a free slice I brought my friends with me and showed them how to get a free slice. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, all one has to do is write a review on Woodstock's, print it out and show it when one places an order. I gave my boyfriend half of my pasta for an avocado. (Thanks to the Dairy Club I have a whole container of pasta for this weekend.) Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Three eggs: 162 calories and 99 calories are from fat
One slice of toast: 110 calories and 15 from fat

Lunch:
Pizza from Woodstocks: 181 calories and 63 calories are from fat

Dinner:
Leftover pasta from the Dairy Club meeting: 200 calories
One avocado: 276 calories and 248 are from fat

Total calories: 929 calories and 425 calories are from fat.

It may not seem like I ate much today, but I was never hungry. I guess I was still full from the day before. I've noticed I become fuller much faster than before this project. Also, I am at the same weight I weighed priory to day one of this project. I am not exercising, so I guess that is the reason why I haven't lost any pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment