2/14/10

Day Fourteen: Valentine's Day

Today I reaped the benefits of having a complimentary breakfast at the hotel I'm staying at. (I'm not paying for it, so the breakfast is really free for me.) I grabbed two bananas, two apples, and two danishes to go. (mwahhahaa). Also, my boyfriend took us to dinner for Valentine's day so now I owe him dinner tomorrow night from the groceries I have at home. It will probably consist of chicken thighs and potatoes since that is about all I have to choose from. Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Two bowls of frosted flakes w/ whole milk: 436 calories and 72 calories are from fat
One slice of wheat bread: 110 calories and 15 are from fat

Lunch:
One apple: 65 calories and 2 are from fat
One banana: 105 calories and 4 are from fat
One danish: 230 calories and 90 calories are from fat

Dinner:
One BBQ chicken salad: 697 calories and 64 calories are from fat
Two dinner rolls: 174 calories and 32 calories are from fat

Total calories for day fourteen: 1817 calories and 279 calories are from fat

No comments:

Post a Comment